On 14th February 2018 in Kigali, Rwanda, the IGC as well as Tony Blair Institute for Global Adjustment (Twitter: @InstituteGC) , in cooperation with the Federal government of Rwanda, organized a top-level conversation on Rwanda’s growth course over the following three decades.
The notable audio speakers consisted of:
– Honorable Claver Gatete, Preacher of Financing as well as Economic Preparation
– Tony Blair, Former Head Of State of the UK as well as Exec Chairman of the Tony Blair Institute for Global Adjustment
– Sir Paul Collier, Teacher of Business Economics as well as Public Law at The College of Oxford, as well as Supervisor of the International Development Centre
– Clare Akamanzi, Chief Executive Officer of the Rwanda Advancement Board
– Mediator: Dr Monique Nsanzabaganwa, Replacement Guv, National Financial Institution of Rwanda (BNR)
Financing was kindly offered by the Tony Blair Institute for Global Adjustment. Thanks to all audio speakers as well as target market participants for the interesting conversation on Rwanda’s future growth course.